Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No Mojo :(

I don't think I've gone this long without blogging since starting my blog earlier this year.

I haven't been feeling well :( and it's zapped me of my energy. I haven't sewn or knit or anything. Just go home, make dinner, crawl into bed.

Monday was my baby's 15th birthday and I seriously had to muster up the energy to just NOT go get in bed. I played a bunch of Dance Central with her (seriously tiring!) and we had pie (mmmmmm....birthday pie!).

I'm starting to think I may not finish the wardrobe challenge. Maybe I can if I take the jacket off the list and make a skirt instead...maybe if the top is more of a simpler style, like a shell.

I'm not optimistic but we'll see.

Hope all is well with everyone out in blogland!

3 comments:

  1. feel better!! i kind lost my sewing mojo earlier this year, but now i have it back and i've been sewing again every day, and now i need to catch up with my blog posts. what helped me was to find some a new fabric or pattern to get excited about - something that feels fun =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. It's not a "regular" loss of mojo though...it's being sick and really fatigued that has zapped my energy. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon!

      Delete
  2. ahh, I'm sorry. I have been bitten by that same bug before and it is no fun. PR is a great place but for me, it is important to only take small bites of it. The contests are motivating, invigorating, but also stressful. Just have fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one; even if I don't have time to respond back!