- M6702 dress: 1.5 yards (wadder)
- NL6150 top: 1 yard
- Kimono tee: 1 yard
- Burda 06-2014 top: 1 yard (didn't finish the black one)
- Burda 06-2014 kids top: 1/2 yard
- Burda 06-2014 kids shorts: 1/3 yard
- S2153 jacket for DD: 2 yards
- S2594 top: 1.5 yards
- M6654 skirt: 2/3 yard
- S2243 jacket: 1 3/4 yard
- S2255 top: 1.5 yard
- S1373 shorts: 1 yard
Favorite make of the month: Yep. The nautical print top! :-D
This month I bought oogads of fabric.
- FabricMart: 26 yards (mmmm. striped ponte!)
- destash: 8 yards (think 4 yards might be unusable. REALLY bad crease lines in this coated cotton)
- Hancock: 3.5 yards
Of newer me-mades; a little "where are they now"
Things I wear all.the.time
- Denim S1430 shorts
- Both S2061 pants. ALL THE TIME!!! in fact I contemplated cutting another pair out on Sunday!!
- Denim Burda skirt. :(
- Black S1430 shorts (I have NO clue why!)
- B5678 shirt. Yep. The contest winning shirt. :-O It fits very well...but very well fitted doesn't suit the work life. I think the day I wore it to work I had to do so much bending and lifting that I actually ended up taking it off and putting on a tshirt I had in my gym bag...and wearing my labcoat.
July sewing plans:
- 5 piece mini-wardrobe (knit blazer, 2 tops, 1 shorts, 1 cropped pant)
- My first swimsuit
- collared vest
- a couple of knit dresses (so committal...I know! LOL!)
And just so this isn't a pictureless post...
Most awesomest shirt ever.