2. I am grateful for all of the positive feedback, encouragement, answers to questions and constructive criticism that I receive here and on Pattern Review - THANK YOU! Sincerely.
3. I cannot believe I have nearly 50 followers. I know some have hundreds and even thousands -- but I'm still quite amazed and again, I am grateful.
4. I am seriously coveting a cover stitch. Seriously.
5. I have 87,341 things I want to sew. Pesky details like work and sleep are interfering.
6. I am still giddy when I make belt carriers. It's so simple yet so awesome to do!
7. I think I am the only person who doesn't find the Betzina fly zipper tutorial the most awesome. I like the instructions in the Burda pants I'm sewing for the boy. That zipper looks good.
8. I am a fabric addict (surprise!!). I need some more cotton lawn and voile. And I need crepe. NEED. And ponte. I need more ponte.
9. I am deliriously infatuated with bias cut plaid.
10. I am deliriously excited about turning 35 this year.
11. I am gaining quite the appreciation for the Tilton Vogue designs.
12. I suck at hand sewing. My hand sewing looks like my handwriting.
13. I am going to trace everything in the April Burda Style when it arrives. ALL of the things!
14. I'm still knitting that sweater. I missed the deadline. But she wasn't upset.
15. I forgot I'm also participating in the Burda monthly sewalong deal. But my shorts will count for March.
My New Sewer Grievance:
Why are gathered skirts suggested for beginners?
Getting pretty, even gathers is no small feat!