- Last Sunday it was 61 degrees.
- On Friday there was like 8-10" of snow on my driveway.
- The snow is all melted and it's 45 degrees, supposed to get up to 57.
- Frozen (the movie) was adorable.
- I thought I was all tapped out on animated movies. I have seen 7,312,843 animated movies since becoming a mom.
- My daughter still (at ~16) has me wrapped around her little finger. Because she's such a sweet, sweet baby.
- Scandal is almost over. Why? WHYYYYYY?
- I hate the way my book ended. Boooo!
- My new hat is too big but so what. I'll probably thread some elastic through the ribbing.
A giveaway? YES!
I have reached 50 followers, which is totally spectacular and awesome and exciting! I am going to giveaway 5 things!!!! So be sure to comment below with the item(s) you'd like to be entered for. (I cannot properly word that sentence for some reason. You know what I mean...)
Comment through Sunday, April 13. On April 14, I will announce the winners!!
Fancy Zippers!! (the entire length from end to end is 6.5")
Sew Simple A1738. I have yet to make it but there are cute versions online! Just look for it!!
Sizes 8-18 in envelope (31 1/2 - 40" bust)
McCall's 5523 Sizes 12-18
Vogue 1389 Sizes 4-12
100% Cotton Gauze - white with a faint gold stripe. 2.0 yards (56")
She's ALMOST there!