Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Vogue Spring Release

My absolute favorite:


1389: LOVE. I love this jacket, the skirt and the top. Just love it all.


Line Art




V1389


Loves:


8972: I mean...RIGHT?!? This dress (I prefer the straight skirt) is gorgeous.




Line Art


V8972


1387: I don't think the line drawings do this top justice. It's gorgeous. It's soft and feminine and the pleats and gathers are just right.
V1387


V1387




8979: I like this...I don't know if I'll buy it, but I like it.
Line Art


Not for me but...:


8975: After finding and devouring every post on their blog; I'm gaining an appreciation for the Tilton's :) Not that I would make this, because I wouldn't...but the people who lover their designs will love this, I'm sure.


V8975




1388: I want to like this with the interesting collar treatment but I know it isn't something that's really practical for me...so I shouldn't buy it.


Line Art


8990: I don't make and have no real interest in making bags (aside from easy drawstring knitting project bags) but these are really cool. I like 3 of the 4 views.


V8990
V8990
V8990


1383: So sweet but the ruffles...eh. I'm really liking the sweetheart neckline too. Can the ruffles be left off?!?! LOL!


V1383
Line Art


1379: I would never in a million years buy, sew or wear this, but I know some fashionista sewer is going to sew this up and make it look like a million bucks, and I'll be wondering how in the hell she did that with that pattern. c'est la vie. Right?




V1379
V1379
Cute neckline detail



8 comments:

  1. First, I'd like to say I'm sorry to hear about the separation. I hope that things work out for the better and you find peace, no matter which way it goes.

    Regarding the new vogue spring patterns - I already purchased most of them! lol Even the blue dress, I'm not sure I'll make it and if I do, it'll be a smaller version of what the model has (it looks huge on her!). We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny :)

      I of course, completely spaced that Vogue's were on sale for $3.99 and when I realized it yesterday...it was too late. And I'm not a BMV member. Booo!

      A lot of people called them a snooze fest but I don't know...I think many are pretty cool.

      Delete
  2. I love the first three (mostly the shirt in the first one) and already have bought two of them! Great minds think alike. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see them sewn up!

      That top is *really* cute

      Delete
  3. I can see bits and pieces that I like from this selection, except that last one ~ that has some massive armhole happening there ... J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Judith! But I am sure (SURE!) that someone will make it look all fabulous and I'll be amazed! LOL!

      Delete
  4. I just received my 1387 in the mail today. I can't wait to get started! Of course, this will be my first blouse attempt, so fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! What fabric are you using? I really want to make both views of that top!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one; even if I don't have time to respond back!