Friday, August 8, 2014

Floral Pants Progress and Mojo

To be fair...I knew it was going to happen. Just like that...~*poof*~ my mojo got zapped. It's not surprising...this is my cycle! I sew like a maniac and then I don't touch my  machine.

Yesterday I just could not drag myself downstairs after work.  All I have left to do is understitch and stitch in the ditch on the waistband and blind hem. And they'll be done. Almost. There.





They are a tad too-snug through the thigh. So I probably won't be wearing these to any taco parties...but thus far, they make me happy!! :-)

So this weekend I hope to get 'em finished already, sew the "matching" striped sweatshirt and get photos.

DD decided she needs "something" but I made her think about something she NEEDED vs. just wanting me to sew for her.

She decided on S1317


She's getting the camo view but without contrast and trim.

(pretty please come back mojo!)

18 comments:

  1. I love these to death. You did an awesome job, and your finishing is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pants rock big time. Cant wait for you to finish them & photograph. Love the fabric so much & that polka lining & trim - GENIUS. I hope that encourages you to go & finish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really cute. Glad you decided to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the waistband print matches every so nicely with the pants. Sweet! And polka dot insides?! DOuble sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric you chose and the surprise polka dot trim inside is just fabulous! I love them. Don't worry…your sewing mojo will come back. After that whirlwind sewing you did in July, you just need a little breather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your pants are coming along...the fit looks really good. Do me a favor and send some of that fitting magic over here, ok? : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are super cute and they look like they look like they have a fantastic fit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are a hit, especially with the surprise polka dot trim. Your mojo will return, and when it does, you will be producing more amazing wonders. Your blog (along with a few others) is so motivating. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pants look great! And your mojo will return, it always does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about losing your mojo, I wantta sew sooo bad but just can't make myself do it right now lol love your choice of fabric for the pants!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just so cute... Love the trimming.. And your daughters top , is going to be super cute too.. Happy sewing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous pair of florals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You mean, you didn't touch your machine for like half an hour, right???
    LOVE THOSE PANTS.
    Make me a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these, and wish I felt comfortable in wearing prints on my bum, or anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are looking great. I had a floral pair in mind this summer but they just didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute! I love them! And your mojo is gone when you create pants this cute? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So stinkin' cute! My mojo has been on and off all summer long...it'll be back right when I get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these pants - don't worry, the mojo is just recharging and will be back before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one; even if I don't have time to respond back!