Saturday, November 28, 2015

Faux Accomplishments + Vogue 8750

I have been on a fabric-stash fast since early August. I bought 3 yards of denim for my Birkin pattern test and 3.5 yards of this J. Crew tweed suiting for my Fabric Mart post. So, I don't include those in my "stashing" as they were immediately sewn up.

But no so quick with the back-pats and accolades. HA! :)

Since the beginning of August I've purchased 36 new patterns. ohmygosh! Hahahahaha!!!!

And not just BMV "dollar sales" either! So while I am almost certain I did spend less on patterns than I would have on fabric over the past ~4 months, I haven't exactly not been spending money. Which was my main motivation for fabric fasting!

I've bought:
12 McCall's
 7 Butterick
 5 Vogue
 4 New Look
 2 Jalie
 2 Style Arc
 1 Closet Case Files
 1 Burda envelope pattern
 1 Burda download
 1 Vintage Simplicity

So I just need to get it together!

I have my first post up over on the Fabric Mart Blog!!! I took on Vogue 8750 and though I had some issues along the way, I am really loving it.

Check out the post HERE