Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spring McCall's Are Out!

There are some decent patterns; lots of simpler silhouettes. Lots of 'learn to sew' patterns.

They are here

7133:

Like the idea; but I don't need another jumpsuit pattern. I think I have 6; plus Burda mags


Several that may appeal to tweens (no offense if it appeals to you too!). 

7116:


7115:


7118:





7121:


Cute, but not 'needed'


7119:

I'm completely over hi-low hems now but really like the short versions. 

7135:


Khaliah Ali cute jumpsuit and cardigan pattern!

7127:


Yes please!



YAWN...


Culotte pattern #813


Things I'll never do: SEW ALL OF THESE SEAMS! Oh My Gosh!


Nope.


Why? Why McCall's?! WHYYYYYY?!

This made me hang my head. I thought I might cry. Seriously. 



I WILL be buying 7119 and 7127, I can pass on the rest. 

WAIT!!!

A little girls version of 6996!!!! HOW AWESOME!!!

7113:

6996:



8 comments:

  1. I definitely need to two patterns as well. I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your picks! I like the pant suit pattern but I already picked up the Vogue one so I don't need another. But that back cross over tee-shirt is so on my wish-list for when it goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the Khaliah Ali cardi and the cross-back tee. Interesting shapes in this release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your opinions on these. Entertaining read! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7121 (chevron knit) is appealing to me but not sure how it would look ON me..
    Would I be wearing that dress, or would that dress be wearing me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is always the question! ("stands in front of mirror, heaves heavy sigh") Well put!

      Delete
  6. In addition to the crazy amount of seams, that green dress has to take up a lot of yardage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that blue dress...ick! It reminds me of the puppy pad dress from the unconventional materials challenge on Project Runway.
    http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/63/c7/63c7db9704a92f3f00cdc933409691d0.jpg?itok=23kTDuh1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one; even if I don't have time to respond back!