Friday, May 2, 2014

A Quickie-MMM'14

I quickly added my pledge on April 30.

I will wear at least one me made garment a day, with no weekend repeats. I've been making a lot of casual wear and need to stop wearing the same two things on the weekend :)

My lovely dd has volunteered to take daily pics; I will post them to Instagram (link upper right!). I'm sewcraftychemist there. I will post a weekly roundup here. 

I do not like Flickr so I won't be loading pics there.  I only used it as a means to upload photos to PR so...

I'm so excited! Can't wait to see how well I do :)

13 comments:

  1. You've made a lot of great garments, so it should be fun. Can't wait to see all your pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to participate SO badly last year! :)

      Delete
  2. I thought you were going to PR weekend, but you're not here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't remind me :-( I just could not find a reasonable flight from Minneapolis. I'm definitely going next year. I really wanted to gooooo!

      Delete
  3. I look forward to seeing you makes in outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thinking. Grateful to know that Flickr is not out to just get me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment today. About the lady skater pattern - I've been eying it for a long time and was really thinking about purchasing it. Is it shipped from overseas, and if so how much was the postage on it. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is a PDF Faye. Wasn't too bad to tape together either. About 22 pages I think. I got all the seams done today (it looks so good on her!). I just need to do the neck and sleeve bands and hem it. I like it a lot! It should be ready for review and blog entry tomorrow :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one; even if I don't have time to respond back!