Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Departure from Sewing...And New Buttericks!

MY BRACES ARE COMING OFF!!!!!!

I got a permanent retainer bonded yesterday and go back in week to take impressions for my removable retainer. I scheduled my 'debanding' date!


December 18th!!!!



I have been waiting for the new Buttericks! I knew that there would be some good ones! Well, to me at least!

6127: I love this. It looks like a jacket but it isn't!

6130: I love the dress and jumpsuit

6142: I tend to like all of the Lifestyle wardrobe patterns. This jacket is so interesting!

6143: I would do pleats instead of gathers (and no trim!)

both from 6140: Such great details!

6132: Love.


6151: Husband's Choice. 

Both from 6134. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!


There are some tunics and loose tops and a couple of Tilton patterns that I can pass on. Of course a couple of pj patterns and some kids patterns. And a tote bag pattern 


And my favorite; Which pattern was reused for See & Sew?

This time it's pretty good! 
*there are several but this one stood out because I knew I'd seen this and wanted it!

B6118:


V8952:


So if you were interested in the Vogue, you can save a couple of bucks and buy the Butterick! You don't get the raglan pattern but there are plenty of raglans in the sea :)