Monday, April 8, 2013

Me Made Monday(s)!

I intended to do this and have worn a 'me-made' item the past three weeks. The first two weeks, I didn't take pictures because I'd worn them pretty much as pictured for my reviews -- with jeans. Today I wore Butterick 5678 under my argyle sweater. I've always thought I was too chunky and top heavy to layer my tops. But I really liked it!

I did not like wearing my too big grey slacks. I've lost almost 10 lbs and they are saggy baggy. I'm too scared to try to make an alteration to them and really should sew up a grey version of NL 6189. Meh.

Here are my last few 'me-made Monday' looks.


Monday, March 25: Simplicity 2594, Old Navy jeans




Monday, April 1: New Look 6104 with trousers



Monday, April 8: Butterick 5678. Argyl sweater-Target, Grey slacks


I have one more blouse I'm hoping to get sewn up for Faye's Essential Sew Along, which ends Wednesday. Check out the fabulous blouses HERE!