Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm today's featured member on Pattern Review!

I got all warm and fuzzy when I got the email, took a bunch of screenshots, and showed my husband like, LOOK! Looooook!!! :)



The site has been absolutely invaluable to me since I've start sewing and I gladly pay my membership fee! I have all 211 (shhhhh!) of my patterns catalouged there plus a wish list of more (mostly Indies). I never start a pattern without checking there for reviews. And if you get stuck, there's a ton of people willing to take the time to un-stick you.

So in addition to being featured for today, I get 20% off patterns! Yay!!!

I'm only buying one though...Jalie 3130 :) It's hard having more than one addiction hobby. I've got my eye on some yarn and some fabric and always on some patterns...But I'm not independently wealthy so... ;-)

The Jalie shirt looks really well made and probably has better construction methods than some of the Big 4 shirt patterns that I own.

Photo

I also did a good job matching my stripes on sock #2!!! I was disheartened to find out that this is something knitters take into account BEFORE they start. Ooops. But I did good and they're well matched. Yay!

I will have about 2 hours between my ortho appointment and a work event that's occurring near my ortho's office. I'll be knitting up a storm! :)

5 comments:

  1. You are a terrific member of the PR community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs. Smith - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you.. Fantastic.. and happy your getting the pattern..It looks really pretty.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Faye!! Thanks Sew Blessed Maw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one; even if I don't have time to respond back!