Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Question For You?

If you are an active member, what do you think of the redesigned Pattern Review site?

I don't like it :-(

Now, I am not a huge fan of changes with respect to technology. I didn't mind the old site but that could be because I navigated about 85% of the time from my phone.The new site is ok on a desktop and kinda meh and difficult from my iPhone.

I have been on their WAAAAAAAY less than I am normally.

I know that I can't begin to image the work that goes into a project like that so I don't want to "complain"...but :sadface:. Super, super sadface.

So, what are your thoughts?

ETA: Read MaryMary86's reply! That's how I feel! Often times, when I need to say something slightly critical, in written form, I filter it through my friend who is a wordsmith. I do not have good words. Only bluntness. Thoughts --> attempt to filter -->words. Mary more accurately described what I think!

(also, I have a humungous, mega colosal FabricMart order coming today. Yummy photos tomorrow!)

I didn't put the suite number in my shipping address and my FabricMart order is delayed! WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty early and the Fed Ex rep thought it could be redelivered today. We'll see. :(