Wednesday, March 5, 2014

As a New Burdaholic...

I think I am going to have to subscribe.

I bought the February 2014 issue. I bought the March 2014 issue. I frantically called GLP and ordered the April 2014 issue (if you call before it is issued you get on the 2nd class mailing list (it's not really called second class...) and get the mag for only $10 shipped! I've paid $10-$14 for the few issues I've purchased so this is good to know.

Thanks to P-an-da for always getting the images up right away. There are a ton (TON!) of things I want to sew from the April issue. 



This is so cute (yes the fabric is amazing, but it is an interesting top!!)





I don't like the stringy tie parts but what a fun summer dress



Asymmetric? Yes please



It's a jumpsuit but it rocks!!


I was looking for a high waist skirt for summer. Ta-da!


The detail...Oh gosh I want this!


Same jacket, different fabric/styling


Seriously. The jacket is everything


Ignoring the crazy contrast (For me at least), this jacket has great shaping

 Next, what I love but would probably look horrific on me:



I know I am probably too wide for tapered pleated pants but still...



It's boxy and cropped (DIDN'T I LEARN THAT LESSON ALREADY!?)



They seem to be low rise and the length would probably make my legs look like stumps.



It looks effortless to wear but will it make me look pregnant?





Cute but see pregnancy assumption.

The, "Uhmm, I'm not so sure Burda"


Kinda dowdy




Huh?



Ok, the top looks fine but the line drawing is funny :)

Love these Plus size options




Swoon. Visual interest, a mock-wrap, lower neckline and gathering/ruching. SWOON!










I'll have her skirt too please!



This jacket is FABULOUS.

AND cute kid clothes!!